Uncontested Space: find it in technology markets
Who is this Custom Service for?
You, if you want to define the market segments or niches you can win and defend against any competitor - and you don't have the time or resources in-house
to do it yourself.
Don't you already know this?
Sure, you know what verticals your clients are in, but don't you want to find those truly 'sweet spots' where Buyers:
- Have problems you know you can solve profitably?
- Almost always choose your solution because it's clearly better?
- Will reach out to you when they're ready (so you don't have to chase them)?
That is what Phase 1: Uncontested Space will deliver. It's the first phase of your Growth Strategy: Uncontested Space is the focus for
your Growth Engine.
Why the Growth Engine focus?
We believe that marketing should deliver results, ROI and growth - not pretty pictures, endless reports or impractical theory.
By building an automated Growth Engine that delivers qualified leads, we can deliver results, ROI and growth - while you can get back to business. Finding
your Uncontested Space where new Ideal Clients are looking for your solution, is the first step.
What does Phase 1: Uncontested Space involve?
Unless you've tried our Audits or Toolkits, this might be the first time we've worked together, so we need to know about your products, clients and competitors,
before we can discover your Uncontested Space.
Phase 1 is a Workshop, the most efficient format. It includes 5 important elements:
- Pre-work (questionnaire filled by you)
- Research (by us, based on collateral, links and contacts you provide)
- Face-to-face workshop (working together over 5 hours, we uncover your Uncontested Space, confirm your main Buyer Personas and what
they want from you, review your Sales Process (opportunities and roadblocks), identify the 3 offers (Top, Middle and Bottom Funnel) that you need
to engage Buyers, and outline your main Growth Engine elements)
- Knowledgebase (compiled by us; a central repository for us all to share and update)
- Action Plan (compiled by us; identifying the main online and offline methods to build your Growth Engine, short and long term).
In addition, we scope the 2 next phase, to assist your planning.
- Creating your Compelling Content (to feed your Growth Engine)
- Building and testing your Growth Engine (over 3 months).
Like to learn more?
Fill in the form at right to:
- Talk to Australia's only technology marketing specialists.
- Gain insights you can use instantly
- Turbo-charge your marketing and ROI.
We thought we needed a quick website update, but this Technoledge process made us realise we hadn’t really considered our competitors, how our customers see us and what markets we are best suited to serve. As a result, we can now focus on just one market, which also better suits our channel model.