Do you have an IT or Electronics business?
Is business ticking over but you know there’s room for growth?
(Choose these pages if you are an overseas company or startup.) Are any of these true for you?
- Your technology is better - but buyers don’t always see it
- Marketing produces some leads - but not always sales-ready
- Competitors are inferior - but their marketing
- Sales cycles are getting longer and more complex - and costing more to close.
If any of these are familiar, you’re not alone; they're very common in IT & Electronics.
Have you tried to turn things around by:
- Hiring salespeople - but they didn’t do much and cost a lot
- Hiring a marketing agency - but they didn’t ‘get’ your technology
- Hiring a digital marketing 'guru' who said online was 'king' - but nothing much changed.
- Contracting external specialists for collateral, web design etc - but when nothing changed, they blamed each other
You’ve come to the right place
For over a decade, Technoledge has worked with Australian IT, Electronics and other hi-tech companies.
We’ve helped them achieve the success they deserve - in Australia and globally - by removing roadblocks in their sales and marketing processes.
We do this by:
- Understanding each technology - at a fundamental level
- Un-complicating it - so buyers see the benefits clearly
- Showing clients the markets they can win - not just compete in
- Creating the collateral their target audiences actually want
- Developing online and offline marketing strategies - that deliver continuously
- Being their outsourced marketing department - so they can focus on business
- Being accountable for our marketing results.
To find out how we work, please download the Australian Technology Marketing Blueprint (choose the one for IT & Electronics). It distills the lessons from 13 years of marketing Australian High Tech.
Who is a good fit with Technoledge?
We love working with smart, Australian hi-tech companies. Many of our long term clients share some of these characteristics. Do you?
- You have an established business - with paying customers
- You have a sales process - and team you want to keep on target
- You know the importance of marketing - and want it to work well
- You appreciate the value of strategy and want growth - not just a few quick leads
- You want to do something about it - right now.
If you answered ‘yes’ to some of these, we're probably a good fit for you, too. Why not arrange a free Growth Catalyst to
see what's possible for your business? You’ll gain insights you can apply to your business today. Book it below.
Who is not a good fit?
Over the past decade, we’ve found that organisations who were not a good fit, answered yes to many of these questions.
- Are you are a startup with no paying customers, and mostly need a plan? If so, once you have the business going, we’d be happy to help you grow it
- Is your technology unproven or unreliable? If
so, please fix the technical issues and then we can make you shine
- Do you just want marketing elves to write the odd paper or email? In our experience, uncoordinated tactics like these cost money and don’t deliver. If you’d like a strategic cost-effective approach to marketing, we can help.
- Have you left it too late and the business is in dire straits? If you have, we’d be happy to help when the basics are back in order.
- Do you think marketing is a waste of time and money? If you do, it’s not for us to convince you otherwise.
If you’re not sure, read the Australian Technology Marketing Blueprint for IT & Electronics.
Then, if you like the way we work, contact us to discuss how we can sharpen your technology marketing.