Hi-Tech Position Prism
Find your uncontested space
Finding the uncontested market space where your technology shines - where you can become the thought leader - is the most important marketing step you will take.
It will refocus your business, help you win more satisfied customers and invest less to gain each one of them.
The Hi-Tech Position Prism takes you through it. These are the questions it will help you answer:
1. Who are your ideal customers?
- What are ideal customer organisations like?
- Who are the main personas involved?
- What issues keep them awake at night (pain points in their roles)?
2. What else could they choose?
- What solutions have they used/could use now (in-house, competitors, other)
- What are the advantages and drawbacks of these? (technology, supplier, people)
- Where do you think your technology solution is superior?
3. What is your unique value?
- When do you win against each of these solutions?
- Why do customers say they chose your solution?
- What do you really offer that is unique and compelling?
4. Where is your enduring uncontested space?
- What segment or niche can you dominate and maintain?
- What is the unique value you bring to this space?
- What are your core positioning, messaging and voice?
To see how the Hi-Tech Position Prism could help you spend less to grow more, book a complimentary Triple O Consult (to explore Opportunities, Obstacles & Options). It will take about 30 minutes.