NZ BPM software vendor
Project 3 - Smart lead generation
This NZ-based vendor is a regional leader in software and services for Business Process Management, operating since 1995. The company has:
- A strong regional presence with 4 offices in SE Asia
- Over 3000 clients, including many tier 1 organisations
- A creditable reputation for technical and service excellence
- An opportunity to move into a new market with Software as a Service (SaaS) for Reverse Logistics.
In previous projects we:
- re-positioned the company as a Thought Leader in Reverse Logistics
- created a PowerPoint presentation targeted to credit managers based on Thought Leader positioning
- designed and scripted a flash presentation to capture the essence of the new Reverse Logistics solution, for use on the website and in an upcoming lead generation campaign.
To run a pilot lead generation campaign to identify criteria for high potential targets eg. vertical, number of employees, turnover, location, other products, as well as key benefits and main objections; to use the campaign to qualify a small number of high value prospects for the new Reverse Logistics SaaS.
Using LeadMAX methodology, we:
- Analysed the company’s offering relative to competitors
- Used our client’s selection criteria to cut a trial prospect database
- Created a compelling script and covering email to match the new flash presentation
- Selected and trained a specific telemarketing partner for the campaign calls
- Provided daily lead updates to our client with recommendations
- Prospected for 4 days and encountered some pushback in certain verticals
- Recommended new prospect data based on intelligence gained about key criteria
- Ordered new data based on verticals, revenue and employee number with greatest cut-through and highest value
- Resumed the campaign for 4 more calling days
- Managed the process so that the telemarketing team could focus on qualifying prospects and our client could focus on following them up.
After a total of 8 calling days our client gained:
- 11 qualified A leads that, if closed, would each return over $40,000 in year 1, increasing in Year 2
- ROI on the campaign of 7200%
- A clear profile of the highest potential verticals, and sizes of organizations to target with the new SaaS
- A full set of campaign tools for the next round of lead generation.
“Lead like this are like gold dust. Also, it would have taken me a year to reach some of the other companies and qualify them either in or out. This process has saved me a huge amount of time. I’m a big supporter of what you’re doing."
Business Development Manager, NZ BPM software vendor