IT services provider
Project 1 - Smart lead generation
This Sydney-based IT services company focuses on assisting its clients’ growth through an holistic, collaborative approach to IT management, rather than just reselling IT services and products. It has recently developed Software as a Service (SaaS) to enable its clients to access a full working copy of their applications and data, in the event of a disaster.
To conduct a pilot-sized telemarketing campaign for the new SaaS; to deliver a small number of high quality, highly qualified leads; to establish a baseline for ongoing campaigns.
- Conducted web research for statistics/opinion on disaster and recovery
- Analysed the company’s offering against the market backdrop
- Interviewed key staff and customers to confirm key benefits and obstacles
- Repositioned the SaaS as a strong choice during challenging economic times
- Created a new PDF brochure, a compelling script and covering email
- Specified and ordered a database of high potential prospects in 1 particular territory
- Selected and trained a specific telemarketing partner to do the outbound calls
- Conducted the outbound prospecting campaign over 6 calling days
- Gained feedback from the telemarketers daily and refined processes as needed
- Provided daily lead updates and report, analysis and recommendations at the end.
- 5 A leads reviewing their current solution in <3 months
- 3 more reviewing in <6 months
- 147 others with details confirmed (to be called next cycle)
- Campaign ROI of 500%.based on A leads alone.
“Technoledge’s preparation before the campaign was fantastic, well beyond what we expected in terms of precise collateral, scripting and data selection. Overall the campaign was a success. We only need one of these leads to convert and we’re ahead.”
Marketing Director, IT Services Provider