Do you have a CleanTech or FutureTech (emerging) company?
Is business 'ticking over' but there’s room for growth or greater market cap?
(Choose these pages if you are an overseas company or startup.)
Are any of these true for you?
- Your technology is ground-breaking - but buyers don’t understand it
- Marketing hasn't really delivered - but you wish it would
- The sales cycle looks long and daunting - and expensive
- You'd like to get some quick wins - and then sustained growth, locally and globally.
If any of these are familiar, you’re not alone; they're quite common in high tech markets.
Have you tried to turn things around by:
- Hiring salespeople - but they didn’t do much and cost a lot
- Hiring a marketing agency - but they didn’t ‘get’ your technology
- Hiring a digital marketing 'guru' who said online was 'king' - but nothing changed
- Contracting external specialists for collateral, web design etc - but when nothing changed, they blamed each other.
You’ve come to the right place
For over a decade, Technoledge has worked with Australian IT, Electronics, Biotech and other high tech companies.
We’ve helped them achieve the success they deserve - in Australia and globally - by removing roadblocks in their sales and marketing processes. We do this by:
- Understanding each technology - at a fundamental level
- Showing them the markets they can win - not just compete in
- Un-complicating the technology - so buyers see the benefits
- Creating the collateral buyers actually want
- Developing online and offline marketing strategies - that deliver continuously
- Being their outsourced marketing department - so they can focus on business
- Being accountable for our marketing results.
To find out how we work, please download the Australian Technology Marketing Blueprint (choose the one for Clean & Future Tech). It distills the lessons from 11 years of marketing Australian High Tech.
Who is a good fit with Technoledge ?
We love working with smart, Australian high tech companies. Many of our long term clients share some of these characteristics. Do you?
- Your technology is proven - and/or formal trials are underway
- You have a business with adequate funding - not just an idea
- You know the importance of marketing - and want it to work well
- You appreciate the value of strategy and want growth - not a few quick leads
- You want to do something about it - right now.
If you answered ‘yes’ to some of these, we could be a good fit for you, too. Why not arrange a free 30 minute Triple O Consult to explore the Opportunities, Obstacles & Options for your technology? You’re sure to discover ideas you can apply right now. Find out more here.
Who is not a good fit?
Over the past decade, we’ve found that organisations who were not a good fit, answered yes to many of these questions.
- Are you are a startup with no paying customers yet, and mostly need a plan? If so, once you have the business going, we’d be really happy to help you grow it
- Is your technology unproven or unreliable? If so, please fix the technical issues and then we can make you shine
- Do you just want marketing elves to write the odd paper or email? In our experience, uncoordinated tactics like these waste money and don’t deliver. If you’d like a strategic cost-effective approach to marketing, we can help.
- Have you left it too late and the business is in dire straits? If you have, we’d be happy to help when the basics are back in order.
- Do you think marketing is a waste of time and money? If you do, it’s not for us to convince you otherwise.
If you’re not sure, read the Australian Technology Marketing Blueprint for Clean & Future Tech. Then, if you like the way we work, contact us to discuss how we can sharpen your technology marketing.