Are you an overseas high tech company in Australia?
Are you established here - or looking for growth before you commit?
Are any of these true for you?
- You have a small presence in Australia - with some local wins
- You want quality leads - but don't know who to trust
- You have limited marketing capacity here - & want to leverage it
- You want to generate revenue - before committing to a fully-staffed office.
If any of these is familiar, you’re not alone; they're very common in the Australian market.
Have you tried to turn things around by:
- Hiring new salespeople - but they couldn't break in on their own
- Hiring a marketing agency - but they didn’t ‘get’ your technology
- Hiring a digital marketing 'guru' who said online was 'king' - but nothing changed
- Contracting external specialists for collateral, web design etc - but they were too time-consuming and expensive to manage, so you let them go.
You’ve come to the right place
For over a decade, Technoledge has worked with vendors and resellers of high tech products in Australia.
We mostly work with Australian companies, but we're happy to help overseas companies too, so long as you don't compete directly with our current clients.
We can help you by:
- Understanding your technology - at a fundamental level
- Un-complicating it - so Aussie buyers see the benefits clearly
- Showing you the segments you can win - not just compete in
- Creating the collateral Australian audiences respond to
- Developing online and offline marketing strategies - that deliver continuously
- Being accountable for our marketing results.
To find out how we work, please download the Australian Technology Marketing Blueprint (choose the one for your industry). It distills the lessons from 13 years of marketing High Tech in Australian. Yes,
it is focused on the Australian perspective, and this is relevant to your approach in the local market, too.
Who is a good fit with Technoledge ?
We love working with smart, high tech companies. Many of our long term clients share some of these characteristics. Do you?
- You have a smart technology and
- You want to realise its full potential - in the Australian market
- You have some paying customers in Australia
- You have a sales resource - or team you want to keep on target
- You know the importance of marketing - and want it to work well
- You want a marketing process that works - not just an isolated campaign or collateral piece
- You want to do something about it - right now.
If you answered ‘yes’ to some of these, we could be a good fit for you, too. Why not arrange a free 30 minute Triple O Consult to explore the Opportunities, Obstacles & Options for your technology? You’re sure to discover ideas you can apply right now. Find out more
Who is not a good fit?
Over the past decade, we’ve found that overseas organisations who were not a good fit, answered yes to some of these questions:
- Are you brand new with no paying customers in Australia? If you mainly want to break in, we can introduce you to companies who can help you
- Do you have a very limited budget for marketing in Australia? If you do, we may not be able to gain the results you seek
- Do you have limited input into marketing collateral or process? If your actions here are dictated by Head Office with no flexibility to respond to
local needs or conditions, we probably can't help you.
- Do you just want marketing elves to write the odd paper or email? We don't recommend unco-ordinated tactics like these to anyone. If
you'd like a strategic, cost-effective approach with multiple steps and collateral, we can help.
If you’re not sure, read the
Australian Technology Marketing Blueprint
for your industry. Then, if you like the way we work, contact us to discuss how we can sharpen your technology marketing in Australia.