Global security vendor
Project 2 - Smart lead generation - multiple campaigns
Project 1 - Smart lead generation - pilot campaign
This company is widely regarded as a global leader in endpoint and web security, with offices and clients worldwide. In Australia the brand and company are well known and established, serving corporate, government and medium-sized customers, with offices and sales people and most states.
In a previous project we:
- Optimised tools and processes for a pilot lead generation campaign over 7 days
- Qualified 7 A leads who were reviewing their current solution in <6 months
- Profiled 12 other leads with review in <12 months
- Yielded campaign ROI of 1000%.based on A leads alone.
To apply lessons from the pilot to multiple campaigns; ensure a reproducible process across multiple products and territories; test the process also in the New Zealand market.
- Analysed pilot results by prospects’ vertical, revenue, solution in use and number of users;
- Recommended focus in on specific types of prospect organisations in future campaigns
- Conducted 6 more 7 day campaigns across Australia and 2 in New Zealand
- Managed lead standard and database status sequentially across 9 campaigns
- Ensured no overlap or gaps between campaigns.
Running 1 campaign per territory, our client gained:
- A reproducible process that yields a predictable number of leads per campaign;
- A process that can be applied to any product or territory in Australasia;
- 61 appointments (A leads) with contacts who were reviewing their current solution in <6 months
“We saw clear results after the first lead generation pilot with Technoledge. We’re now running similar campaigns on a monthly basis and each time the process is further refined and improved to capture a better quality of lead. Tracey clearly invests a lot of time with her clients for every campaign, which is a clear differentiator to other agencies.”
Marketing Manager, Global security vendor