Document assembly software vendor
Project 2 - Smart Lead Generation - multiple campaigns
Project 1 - Smart lead generation - pilot campaign
This Australian company has produced innovative software for office automation since 2005, is established across Australia and has distributors in North America, the UK and South-East Asia.
In a previous project, the company sought to increase its growth rate by active direct promotion via telemarketing. To assist we had:
- Analysed their market and offering and interviewed their clients
- Distilled their messaging to be tighter more compelling
- Defined and targeted a specific market niche
- Designed and conducted a pilot LeadMAX Smart Lead Generation Campaign
- Handed over 8 major enterprises as qualified leads.
To optimise processes based on the pilot; to reproduce results from the pilot over multiple lead generation campaigns.
- Analysed results of the pilot by client size, vertical location, revenue and uncovered pains
- Conducted a post- campaign debrief with the telemarketing team and our client’s sales team
- Recommended and made changes to focus, outbound calling script and landing page
- Recommended focus on a different decision maker and varied approach
- Conducted 2 more lead generation campaigns using the original purchased prospect database.
- Total of 87 leads of varying quality of which
- 14 major enterprises, with leads fully profiled and qualified, decision-makers and appointments made with our client.
“We’ve run 3 campaigns with Technoledge now with 2 more planned. Each time the scripting, emails and data are refined, and each campaign has delivered the target number of leads, all of them pipelined. The system is working well.”
CMO, Document assembly software vendor