Desktop services vendor
Project 1 - Smart lead generation
This Perth-based company is a recognized leader in desktop management, used by major Australian banks, mining companies, government departments and tier 1 consulting firms, to deliver this specialized service. Recently opening a Sydney office, the company:
- manages 15,000 desktops nationally
- provides global services for many Australian companies
- employs over 100 specialist personnel
- has limited exposure or reputation in the Eastern states
- wanted to build its NSW pipeline quickly and cost-effectively.
To design and run a pilot-sized smart lead generation campaign; to target tier 1 organisations with head offices in the Eastern states; to generate a small number of very high value leads in one week.
Using LeadMAX methodology, we:
- Analysed the company’s offering from brochures, spec sheets and website
- Re-positioned its collateral more strongly against known competitors
- Highlighted the fact that many well known consultants choose the company
- Refined a provided database and supplemented it with organisations that met specific criteria
- Created a compelling script, PDF brochure and covering email
- Selected and trained a specific telemarketing partner for the campaign calls
- Gained feedback from the telemarketing team daily
- Provided daily lead updates to our client with commentary
- Managed the process so that the telemarketing team could focus on qualifying prospects and the client could focus on following them up.
After 7 calling days our client gained:
- 14 qualified A leads that represented an ROI of 1009%
- Details of 2 major tenders for which its offering was well-suited
- 3 other leads with interest in its services within 12 months
- Confirmed contact details of 144 others which met its selection criteria
- Analysis of results and recommendations for future campaigns.
“We took on this project expecting that if we gained one big lead, it would be good. With this number of high value leads, we were more than pleasantly surprised!"
Managing Director, Desktop Services Vendor