Compliance ASP vendor
Project 7 - Grant application
This Australian company had developed a compliance-related service (ASP) with relevance in government and major corporates.
In previous projects we had:
- Defined its marketing strategy for growth without additional headcount
- Profiled, qualified and engaged resellers for its Australian channel
- Profiled and qualified resellers for its NZ channel
- Trained sales personnel from their newly appointed national reseller
- Updated its website to differentiate its offering competitively.
To write an application for an AusIndustry COMET (Commercialising Emerging Technologies) grant that would maximize our client’s chances of success.
We were already working with several successful recipients of this grant and we knew:
- It was competitive grant, so our client’s application had to be particularly compelling
- The grants were awarded only to technology companies and most of them operated in IT. Our client’s offering had to win on technical as well as business and community grounds.
- Our client wanted to explore markets in India and China, and a successful COMET application would open more grant opportunities to explore these markets.
- Consulted AusIndustry on their grant application process, requirements and constraints
- Devised a list of 7 characteristics that were common to successful applications
- Analysed the application questions in comparison to our client’s offering
- Researched our client’s sales and marketing tools for material that met the application’s criteria
- Reworked our client’s product, service and client information to fit answers to 25 questions
- Managed multiple edits with our client’s sales and technical staff
- Edited the final submission to be compelling and to fit tight word limits
- Compiled the final submission with attachments for our client to submit.
- Our client won an AusIndustry COMET grant, gaining the maximum amount awardable.
“Excellent value in contrast with other similar engagements and efforts.”
Managing Director, Compliance ASP vendor