Compliance ASP vendor
Project 6 - Media relations and PR
This Australian company had developed a compliance-related service (ASP or SaaS) with relevance in government and major corporates.
In previous projects we had:
- Defined its marketing strategy for growth without additional headcount
- Profiled, qualified and engaged resellers for its Australian channel
- Profiled and qualified resellers for its NZ channel
- Trained sales personnel from their newly appointed national reseller
- Updated its website to differentiate its offering competitively.
Our client now sought to showcase its strengthened offering via selected media exposure.
To gain placement in appropriate media, quickly and cost effectively.
At the time, PR was not part of our core offering, so we:
- Interviewed selected PR agencies on behalf of our client
- Recommended a particular firm based on merit, references and value
- Met with the firm and briefed personnel on our client’s needs
- Briefed the agency on format, content and details of releases
- Provided technical and marketing input on all releases
- Managed photography, edits and approvals on behalf of our client.
Over 4 months, our client gained placement in 9 tier 1 and 2 print and online media including Compliance eNews, Australian Financial Review and IDM, of:
- 4 win announcements
- 3 case studies
- 2 opinion pieces
‘Excellent value in contrast with other similar engagements and efforts.”
Managing Director, Compliance ASP vendor