Compliance ASP vendor
Project 3 - NZ Channel qualification
This Australian company had developed a compliance-related
service with relevance in government and major corporates.
While the company was negotiating with the 3 resellers we had
profiled, qualified and brought to them as part of our second
project, the management team sought to expand its reseller
base to New Zealand. As before, the company had:
sales and marketing personnel
- Limited time to prospect or travel
to expand internationally.
It had the additional challenge of no personnel available
for any type of representation or discussion with prospective
resellers, as key individuals were overseas at the time.
To expand the reseller network to New Zealand,
quickly and efficiently.
From Australia we:
- researched the market, competitors, distributors and resellers;
- developed a Business Case and full set of reseller engagement tools for the New
- qualified 53 possible partners by telephone;
- raveled to New Zealand on
behalf of our client and met with those with greatest
synergy and potential
- progressed negotiations with highest potential resellers while our client was
in the US.
Within 4 weeks the company was in negotiation with 3 national
resellers in New Zealand, each with:
- access to
specific verticals of interest to our client
penetration in these verticals
product synergy and internal resources
to promote our client's